PNA Webinar Library
One of the many benefits to being a member of the Pituitary Network Association is access to our Webinar Library. Listed below is all the information on our previous webinars, the links to the webinars are only available when you are logged in.
Thursday, 20 October 2016
1. Acromegaly - why treatment is important
2. Surgery- benefits and risks
3. Medical treatment - how to choose between several options
4. Radiation - when to consider it
Tuesday, 22 March 2016
On March 22, 2016 Dr. Norberto Andaluz presented "Management Options for Pituitary Tumors
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
On February 23, 2016 Dr. Cynthia Thaik presented "Keys to Maintaining A Vibrant Heart while Restoring Health, Strength & Spirit from our Inner Core"
Monday, 02 November 2015
On November 2, 2015 Dr. Manish Aghi presented "Empty Sella Syndrome"
Tuesday, 06 October 2015
On October 6, 2015 radio personality Froggy and his wife Lisa joined us to discuss their journey with Acromegaly.
Saturday, 26 September 2015
On August 26, 2015 Dr. Garni Barkhoudarian presented "Headaches and Pituitary Tumors"
Friday, 26 June 2015
On June 26, 2015 Dr. Luma Ghalib presented "Hypopituitarism"
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
On May 20, 2015 Dr. Adam Mamelak presented "Pituitary Surgery for Acromegaly"
Thursday, 19 March 2015
On March 19, 2015 Jessica Diller Kovler presented "Psychosocial Aspects of Pituitary Disease"
Thursday, 18 December 2014
On December 18, 2014 Dr. Kevin Yuen presented "Diagnosis, Treatment and Safety of Growth Hormone Therapy in Adults"
Thursday, 23 October 2014
On October 23, 2014 Dr. Saad Sakkal presented "Hypothalamic Pituitary Dysfunction in Young Athletes with Head Injury (THI)"
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Turning Pain Into Passion is designed to help guide you to discover inside of yourself passion for living your life far beyond your own expectations. Sharmyn has graciously provided a workbook as a supplement to the webinar. Click on the title to download - Turning Pain Into Passion Workbook
Wednesday, 23 July 2014
During this webinar Dr. James K. Liu will discuss the following:
- Describe the clinical presentation of craniopharyngiomas
- Understand the endoscopic endonasal approach, relevant surgical anatomy, and limitations
- Identify which craniopharyngiomas patients are favorable for endoscopic surgery
Monday, 16 June 2014
This webinar will be a unique conversation based presentation with Dr. Blevins. Due to the limitations of our Webinar provider we were unable to record Dr. Blevins' webcam feed, however we do have the full audio discussion.
Tuesday, 13 May 2014
During the webinar: "Long Term Follow Up and Recurrence Patterns Following Surgery, Dr. Theodosopoulos will discuss the following themes:
- The expected long term efficacy of surgical treatment for functioning and non functioning tumors
- The impact that novel technologies incorporated into the surgical treatment of pituitary tumors, including endoscopy and image guidance, will be discussed
- The recurrence patterns and need for pretreatment with specific recommendation for timing of post-operative imaging will be presented.